When Land Rover Genuine Parts and Accessories are fitted or supplied by a Land Rover Retailer or Approved Service Centre, they are covered by the same manufacturer’s warranty if purchased within one month or 1,000 miles of vehicle handover. If purchased outside of these parameters they are subject to 24 month warranty for the cost of repair or replacement.
Your Land Rover is designed to take you almost anywhere, and our specialised warranties protect your investment while you enjoy the drive.
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)